- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
HomeShop18 has become the official TV shopping partner for the ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament to be held in India this year.
The agreement with Freedish will allow HomeShop18 to reach out to an estimated 18 million subscribers in tier II, III and emerging markets.
Mumbai: HomeShop18, India’s first comprehensive virtual retail business announces its association with PayU Money, an online gateway to enable a better customer experience for its consumers. Online payment gateways have caught on as a preferred mode of transacting on virtual …
Malhotra will mentor Agrawal over the next several months while he transitions to another entrepreneurial opportunity within or outside Reliance Industries’ retail business.