- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Vodafone India has tied up with WhatsApp to promote and educate users on using the app in local India languages.
Vodafone is the first telecom player to partner with Amazon Prime Video India and its consumers can enjoy Amazon Prime with a special offer on Vodafone SuperNet 4G network starting 22 March.
Netflix to widen reach via DTH and mobile platforms, inks deals with Airtel, Videocon d2h and Vodafone
Bharti Airtel will integrate the Netflix app into its direct-to-home service throughout the country. Netflix will partner with Vodafone on pre-paid programs.
The launch of Reliance Jio has laid the ground for a content war among the major telecom operators in India as they cobble together TV channels, movies and other entertainment content to launch their OTT apps. Close on the heels of securing record FDI, Vodafone has launched its OTT app Vodafone Play by aggregating content from other OTT services.
Back in 2008 not many brands wanted to be associated with the IPL before a ball was bowled. Vodafone was one of the few who took the punt and the rest as they say is history.