- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Makani Creatives has been entrusted with the creative mandate of Panasonic Smart Phones, following a multi-agency pitch.
Epic channel has broadened its vision from its initial history and mythology focus. It will now showcase a wide array of original content across various genres.
Makani Creatives has bagged the advertising mandate for Lavie Bags and Shoes in a multi-agency pitch.
Makani Creatives has won the advertising mandate for Onida’s Smart LED TVs. Owned by Mirc Electronics, Onida is a leading Indian brand that manufactures televisions, air-conditioners, washing machines and mobile phones.
JBL has already launched a campaign with celebrities Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in order to target the youth and engage the users by launching a music video with them.