- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Vodafone Play subscribers will have access to unlimited streaming of over thousands of hours of entertainment content from HOOQ along with exclusive series.
The Hooq–ACT Fibernet partnership is being piloted first in Hyderabad; it will go to other ACT markets such as Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi.
HOOQ has added new titles to its content catalogue for its Indian subscribers. The new titles include popular American TV shows like ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, ‘Two and a Half Men’ and ‘Community’.
HOOQ will be leveraging Manish Kapoor’s experience to drive the growth of the brand as the largest OTT service in the region.
Hooq has appointed former Dish TV India COO Salil Kapoor as the managing director of its India operations.
Dish TV has introduced an initiative called ‘Only for You’ to enable customers to enjoy tailor-made offers best suited to their needs.
Dish TV now offers nine shopping channels, which it says is the highest among the DTH players and is available in all subscription packs, in all categories for its viewers.
The active service will enhance Dish TV’s portfolio in the field of VAS and music, providing unlimited music to its subscribers.
Dish TV has added Malayalam news channel Janam TV to its bouquet, taking the total number of Malayalam channels on its platform to 28.