- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Eros International’s digital platform Eros Now has partnered with American video streaming player Roku.
Shri Venkatesh Films’ Bengali video on demand (VoD) platform hoichoi has added two originals, Bhootoorey and Stand-Up, to its offering.
The Mini Theatre platform will showcase new movies on the first day or the following weekend of their theatrical release, even in geographies where the movie is not available.
Roku users can now consume the best of micro blogging site Twitter’s live streaming video from the comfort of their couch.
Continuing to add new platforms since launching the Starz App in April, Starz announced the addition of the Roku streaming platform for its subscribers in the US.
The Netflix service will be integrated onto some of Comcast’s upgraded cable TV boxes. The deal is being seen as a win for Netflix.
Among those with any connected TV devices, 74% have more than one device, with a mean of 3.3 per connected TV household.
PBS, which among other things offers educational media for children, will launch new 24/7 children’s services later this year.
Sky has invested $0.3 mn, via convertible debt security, in LA-based TV4 Entertainment, which owns a growing portfolio of special-interest TV channels.