- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Netflix, the world’s leading internet entertainment service, has partnered with Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment for a new multilingual Netflix original series, based on the book, Bard of Blood.
Netflix has announced the creation of 400 jobs at its new European customer service hub which opened this week in Amsterdam.
With an eye to improving the delivery of its video content in India and other parts of the world, Netflix is using new codecs and denser encodes.
Airtel Digital TV has launched Internet TV, a hybrid STB that will allow users to watch Netflix and YouTube videos along with a bouquet of over 500 satellite TV channels. It also comes with access to Google Play Store, allowing users to download their favourite apps, content and games on to their TV.
Netflix has announced that Greg Peters will become chief product officer in July, assuming the role from Neil Hunt, who for the last 18 years has led the product team which designs, builds, and delivers the Netflix experience.
Netflix to widen reach via DTH and mobile platforms, inks deals with Airtel, Videocon d2h and Vodafone
Bharti Airtel will integrate the Netflix app into its direct-to-home service throughout the country. Netflix will partner with Vodafone on pre-paid programs.
Netflix has announced a truly Polish service, using local language, currency and adding Polish TV shows and movies in addition to Netflix’s acclaimed original programming.
Cubans with Internet connections and access to international payment methods will be able to subscribe to Netflix and instantly watch a curated selection of popular movies and TV shows.
Terming it as healthy competition, Reed Hastings said a direct face-off between Netflix’s streaming video service and HBO’s will push both companies to get creative, including in the rival’s programming release patterns.