- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Culture Machine has reorganised its sales team. The company has promoted Siddharth Narula, who was serving as president – revenue, to chief revenue officer.
Culture Machine was very active in 2016, creating content across numerous genres. Its popular digital channel ‘Being Indian’ garnered over 1 million YouTube subscribers.
What is keeping CEO Sameer Pitalwalla happy? Culture Machine has just signed a deal with Amazon Video Direct. Its channels have already crossed 500 mn monthly views on YouTube. Having raised Rs 111 crore, the company is also close to being operationally profitable.