- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Culture Machine has reorganised its sales team. The company has promoted Siddharth Narula, who was serving as president – revenue, to chief revenue officer.
Culture Machine was very active in 2016, creating content across numerous genres. Its popular digital channel ‘Being Indian’ garnered over 1 million YouTube subscribers.
What is keeping CEO Sameer Pitalwalla happy? Culture Machine has just signed a deal with Amazon Video Direct. Its channels have already crossed 500 mn monthly views on YouTube. Having raised Rs 111 crore, the company is also close to being operationally profitable.