- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Hathway stated that it would take legal measures against the culprits once the police investigation is completed.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.
The broadcaster is doing 360 degrees marketing and digital campaign around ‘Wolverine’. The experiential campaign focuses on consumer engagement giving them a taste of the film like never before.
The series, based on the novel trilogy of the same name by Chuck Hogan, will be aired on Saturdays at 9 pm on Star World Premiere HD.
The channel has associated with radio network Radio One to launch a new show called ‘The Pepsi MTV Indies Thursday Show’.
Housing.com, a leading real estate portal in India, has appointed Mindshare to handle its media duties.
Mindshare has bagged the media mandate for Yakult Danone India. Yakult, a probiotic drink, was launched in India in 2007.
Kids channel Pogo has lined up an array of special programming to celebrate its superhero Chhota Bheem’s birthday throughout the month of May.
MUMBAI: Contrabands, a joint venture between leading record label Universal Music India, India’s premier Entertainment channel Vh1 and leading live music venue Hard Rock Café, have signed on BOOMARANG – an upcoming rock band from the north east state of …