- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).
Premier League matches to air live on Star Sports Select and Star Sports Select HD. The select Add On service will be available on Tata Sky.
Star Sports First will feature sports content including kabaddi, cricket, badminton and boxing. It will include Pro Kabaddi League, BCCI domestic cricket tournaments and domestic football tournament.
Star India’s HD sports channels Star Sports Select HD1 and HD2, which will cater to international sporting events, are launching on 10 Aug.
LeSports HK and Now TV will broadcast through their co-branded channels all the Premier League matches during 2016-19 seasons.
BSkyB’s programming cost rises 6% to £622 million as EPL payout will be £760 million this year; operating profit falls 8% to £285 million for the first quarter ended 30 September 2013.