- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
‘No. 1 Yaari’ will mark the debut of famous South Indian actor Rana Daggubati on TV. He will host the show.
IPG Mediabrands CEO Shashi Sinha will head the Media jury for the 4th edition of the Kyoorius Creative Awards.
Twitter has expanded its outreach to agencies in India to empower agencies and the brands to capitalise on live, always-on moments and video innovation through the platform.
Mindshare is partnering Culture Machine to launch Content Lab as part of their Content+ division.
Crayon Data has entered the Indian market in partnership with WPP-owned media agencies Mindshare and GroupM.
Mindshare will look into the media buying and planning for the brand. The account will be handled from the Mumbai office.
Mindshare, the flagship media agency of GroupM, has bagged the media duties for HCL TalentCare and will be looking into the media planning and buying services for the brand.
Mindshare has been awarded the media duties for Limeroad.com. The account will be handled from the Delhi office under the leadership of Ruchi Mathur, Leader – North, Mindshare.
Mindshare has bagged the media mandate for the ‘Make in India’ initiative, along with WPP’s Kinetic Worldwide.