- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
The latest superhero movie ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ has crossed $650 million at the global box office.
Chinese martial arts comedy ‘Never Say Die’ is closing in on $300 million worldwide.
‘Cars 3’ made $900,000 in India more than the previous movie ‘Cars 2’ as well as ‘Monsters University’, ‘Brave’ and ’Up’.
‘The Mummy’ earned $141.8 mn in 63 international territories but in the US it only made $32.2 mn. Universal Studios has crossed the $3 bn mark at the box office this year.
Disney’s ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 5’ is nearing the $300 million mark. Most of the money came from outside the US. Media reports state that actor Johnny Depp’s appeal in the US is waning.
Universal’s ‘Fast And Furious 8’ has crossed $900 mn mark globally. Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’, on the other hand, has made $1.1 bn so far globally.
Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’ is nearing the $700 mn mark at the global box office. In China ‘Kong: Skull Island’ made $72 mn in the opening weekend.
Universal’s ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ has made $276.9 million at the global box office so far.
Jackie Chan leads the global box office in the action adventure romp ‘Kung Fu Yoga’. Over the weekend it made $51.4 million in 12 international territories and has earned $178.1 million to date.