- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
UK pubcaster the BBC’s commercial arm BBC Worldwide has pre-sold BBC Studios Natural History Unit’s new series, ‘Blue Planet II’, to broadcasters around the globe.
Over 3,000 hours of BBC Worldwide’s drama catalogue has been sold in the past three months to broadcasters around the world in what is said to be a continuing sign of the insatiable appetite for great British drama.
BBC Worldwide has launched its new genre brand BBC Earth as a linear channel in Turkey. It replaces BBC Knowledge.
Chinese, German and Australian viewers love British TV for its humour and comedy shows. Indians appreciate a British love scene, according to a study commissioned by BBC Worldwide.
BBC Worldwide has announced new channel launches for BBC Brit and BBC Earth. The two consumer brands will launch as linear channels in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Iceland from April 2015.
BBC Worldwide has announced sales of the new ten-part drama series ‘The Musketeers’ to Germany (ARD), Norway (NRK), Sweden (TV4), Ukraine (1+1), Greece (OTE) and Turkey (NTV), ahead of its launch at BBC Worldwide Showcase 2014 at Liverpool’s BT Convention Centre (23 – 26 February 2014).
BBC Worldwide inks MoU with China’s state broadcaster CCTV Documentary Channel (CCTV9) that will see the launch of at least two major projects over the next six months centred around ‘BBC Earth’.