- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Maxus ESP has executed a women-centric campaign ‘Narinku Dhanyabad’ (Thank the Women) for Tata Tea Premium in the Odisha market.
Videocon d2h has now Oriya news channel Focus Odisha on its platform. With the addition of Focus Odisha, Videocon d2h is offering 10 Oriya channels and services.
Following the recent announcement of a three-year re-commission for ‘The X Factor’ on ITV (UK), the entertainment format continues to enjoy massive success all over the world with a list of new commissions, re-commissions, top ratings, chart success and online/social buzz.