- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Scripps Networks Interactive has announced a new deal with Snap Inc. that will bring new food- and home-related programming, including shows, to online social network Snapchat’s Discover platform.
Discovery and online social network Snap have announced a new deal to develop shows for Snapchat’s Discover platform.
NBCUniversal and photo sharing social network Snapchat have announced a multi-year content and advertising partnership through which NBCUniversal will produce original episodic shows for Snapchat.