- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Scripps Networks Interactive has announced a new deal with Snap Inc. that will bring new food- and home-related programming, including shows, to online social network Snapchat’s Discover platform.
Discovery and online social network Snap have announced a new deal to develop shows for Snapchat’s Discover platform.
NBCUniversal and photo sharing social network Snapchat have announced a multi-year content and advertising partnership through which NBCUniversal will produce original episodic shows for Snapchat.