- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Internet service provider (ISP) Spectra was the fastest ISP in India as per the Netflix ISP Speed Index for the month of November.
The Walt Disney Company is all set to gobble up a movie and TV asserts of Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox for $60 billion. The deal between the two parties has almost reached a conclusion and if a CNBC report is to be believed it could be announced as early as Thursday (14 December).
Internet TV network Netflix and DreamWorks Animation Television are set to release six new original series in 2018 beginning with ‘Trolls: The Beat Goes On!’ premiering 19 January 2018, exclusively on Netflix. The new slate includes series inspired by DreamWorks’ beloved animated films as well as classic properties including an all-new She-Ra.
Netflix has entered into a multi-year exclusive deal with director and producer Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps to produce television series.
The Walt Disney Company is in advanced discussions to buy significant parts of 21st Century Fox, the media company run by the Murdoch family.The enterprise value of the Fox assets in the Disney deal is seen as above $60 billion, according to media reports.
Netflix has renewed its popular original show Stranger Things for third season. The digital platform announced the renewal through social networking site Twitter.
Video streaming service Netflix has stopped the production of the final season of its flagship show ‘House of Cards’ by two more two weeks even as talks continue to resume the production work.
Sex, relationships, and insecurity are intertwined in ‘Sex Education’, a new coming-of-awkward-age dramedy, debuting globally on Netflix in 2019.
Video streaming service Netflix has partnered Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP for its first original movie from India, ‘Love Per Square Foot’.