- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Star Plus’ new ‘Nayi Soch’ campaign with Aamir Khan puts the spotlight on one of the nation’s biggest social issues of gender inequality and takes it head on.
Close on the heels of Star Plus’ ‘Nayi Soch’ campaign upholding gender equality, Colors has launched a new campaign called #SundayIsHerHoliday that calls on men to give women their due.
Leveraging its shirt sponsorship deal with the BCCI, Star has launched a new campaign with Indian cricketers MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane titled ‘Nayi Soch’.
To celebrate womanhood and empower women on the occasion of International Women’s Day, Star Plus has designed a special show ‘Anmol Hai Tu: Nayi Soch Ko Salaam’.