- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Online classifieds platform Quikr has appointed Mullen Lintas Bangalore as its creative agency.
Chief creative officer Arun Iyer will take over the additional role of chairman. Raj Gupta will operate as CEO of the agency.
Mullen Lintas has won the creative responsibilities for all the brands of Bajaj Corp. The agency would be providing their core expertise to Almond Drops Hair Oil, Amla Oil, Jasmine Oil, Brahmi Amla Oil, No Marks cream, Kailash Parbat Oil and other upcoming brands.
Cleartrip has roped in Mullen Lintas to handle its creative duties.
Mobile handset brand Gionee has appointed Mullen Lintas as its creative partner as it seeks to attain the next level of growth.
As it gears up for the consumer launch of its advertising led VoD platform Voot, Viacom18 has appointed Mullen Lintas as its creative partner.
Lowe Lintas has elevated its executive creative director Shayondeep Pal to head the creative offering of its New Delhi office.