- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Leading the ‘Burn your Fear’ movement are icons of the nation. MS Dhoni, Mithali Raj and Ajay Devgn come together in the campaign which is produced and directed by Star India’s creative team in association with Leo Burnett. The agency created the campaign idea and script.
Star Sports First will feature sports content including kabaddi, cricket, badminton and boxing. It will include Pro Kabaddi League, BCCI domestic cricket tournaments and domestic football tournament.
‘Taste Match’ to be simulcast on Living Foodz and Hindi GEC &TV. Produced by BBC Worldwide, it will mark TV debut of Sandeep Patil.
For the biz of Hindi films, 2016 was largely an average year as it witnessed several shocking flops and mediocre performances at the box office. The jolt spread to studios and darkened their outlook on the future profitability of Bollywood movies unless course corrections were made.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the most-searched politician, followed by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Leveraging its shirt sponsorship deal with the BCCI, Star has launched a new campaign with Indian cricketers MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane titled ‘Nayi Soch’.
NatureFresh Acti-Litehas partnered the movie ‘MS Dhoni’ to take forward the new brand thought of ‘Raho Har Pal Active’ through in-film placement and a 360-degree plan.
In the absence of the Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians has emerged as the top team in garnering loyalties in IPL 9.
Lava International, a player in the mobile handset industry, has appointed cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni as its brand ambassador.