- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
MIB grants provisional MSO licence to Siti Cable’s subsidiary, Siti Prime Uttaranchal Communication. It revises area of operation of DEN’s subsidiary to the entire state of UP. Total permanent and provisional MSO licences stand at 235 and 674.
Digicable to challenge the MIB order in the court, said Jagjit Kohli. MIB also cancelled Silverline Entertainment’s DAS licence on the ground that proprietor Santosh Gupta had given false declaration to Bank of Baroda for securing a loan of Rs 14.3 mn by mortgaging his property.
Big Magic has launched ‘Freshpanti’, an on-ground property for the Uttar Pradesh market, in association with Johnson & Johnson’s skin care brand Clean & Clear.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.