19 Nov 2017
- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Tags : media-partners-asia
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).