- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Marketing communication agency Maxus has won the India media mandate for ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017.
Maxus has successfully retained the media responsibilities of the Indian Premier League for its 10th edition.
Maxus Global has appointed Jen Smith, currently head of strategy and planning for Maxus UK, as its first ever global Creative Director. Smith will be responsible for overseeing all of Maxus Global’s creative output.
GroupM South Asia CEO CVL Srinivas spoke about agencies of the future. Heineken’s Mark Van Iterson addressed an Osmosis session.
Isobar India has appointed Chandrashekhar Mahaskar as VP to drive the digital creative and services division nationally. Additionally, he will also handle the responsibilities for the West India region.
Global marketing communications consultancy Maxus has appointed Vivek Ballabh as Maxus Digital GM North India.
Maxus has partnered IoTBLR Foundation for pervasive computing, the world’s largest meet-up group focused on the Internet of Things.
Maxus ESP has executed a women-centric campaign ‘Narinku Dhanyabad’ (Thank the Women) for Tata Tea Premium in the Odisha market.
Maxus has made two key appointments at its specialist units. While Vidur Patney has joined as the head of National Director Experiential Marketing, Pooja Verma is named head of Maxus ESP.