- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
As part of the agreement, the French advertising firm will acquire Sapient in an all-cash transaction for $25 per share.
After discussing the strategic directions set out by Lévy and the report and proposals of the Nomination Committee, the Conseil de Surveillance approved several decisions.
Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe have terminated their proposed merger “in view of difficulties” in completing the transaction within a reasonable timeframe.