- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
As part of the agreement, the French advertising firm will acquire Sapient in an all-cash transaction for $25 per share.
After discussing the strategic directions set out by Lévy and the report and proposals of the Nomination Committee, the Conseil de Surveillance approved several decisions.
Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe have terminated their proposed merger “in view of difficulties” in completing the transaction within a reasonable timeframe.