- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
ZEEL has emerged as the only media company to figure in the list of Interbrand India’s top 40 valuable brands.
Twitter has partnered with TV and online media platforms to launch In-Stream Video Ads to marketers in India. The social media platform has roped in Amazon, Maruti, and Motorola as first brand partners for In-Stream Video Ads launch in India. These brands will showcase their Diwali campaigns and new product launches.
Star India could be earning ad revenue upwards of Rs 450 crore from the India-Australia and two other series that follow, according to media agencies. For the India-Australia series, the broadcaster has lined up 12 sponsors.
Sony has sold out all inventory and ad revenue from IPL 10 has crossed Rs 1,300 cr. A record 14 sponsors have been roped in.
Sharma will work closely with Atishi Pradhan, Chief Strategy Officer, Cheil Worldwide SW Asia, in creating brand opportunities to drive brand growth and experiences.