- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
iflix, a Malaysian subscription VOD service, has closed a new round of funding of more than $90 mn. The plan is to expand in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Sky and iflix will work together to identify areas of future collaboration across the high-growth emerging markets in which the Southeast Asian streaming TV service operates.