- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
iflix, a Malaysian subscription VOD service, has closed a new round of funding of more than $90 mn. The plan is to expand in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Sky and iflix will work together to identify areas of future collaboration across the high-growth emerging markets in which the Southeast Asian streaming TV service operates.