- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Cliffhangers and humour make a big difference in getting people get hooked, industry experts at Mipcom said while debating on the rise of factual content in programming.
Discovery Networks International will air ‘Belief’ in 220 countries on its factual and lifestyle networks.
Discovery president, CEO David Zaslav and Discovery Networks International president JB Perrette have tapped strategic creative leader Marjorie Kaplan to become Discovery Networks International new president of content.