- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Delhi High Court stays Election Commission’s disqualification proceedings against former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan over poll expenses in the 2009 assembly elections and not filing it in the manner required under the Representation of the People Act and the Rules.