- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Delhi High Court stays Election Commission’s disqualification proceedings against former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan over poll expenses in the 2009 assembly elections and not filing it in the manner required under the Representation of the People Act and the Rules.