- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
MIB grants provisional MSO licence to Siti Cable’s subsidiary, Siti Prime Uttaranchal Communication. It revises area of operation of DEN’s subsidiary to the entire state of UP. Total permanent and provisional MSO licences stand at 235 and 674.
With the second season of ‘DID Super Moms’ running on air, Zee TV has unveiled the fifth season of its popular dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’.
A new element that will be seen this season is that Masterchef India will go vegetarian. The show will focus on showcasing the rich heritage of India through various vegetarian recipes.
Digicable to challenge the MIB order in the court, said Jagjit Kohli. MIB also cancelled Silverline Entertainment’s DAS licence on the ground that proprietor Santosh Gupta had given false declaration to Bank of Baroda for securing a loan of Rs 14.3 mn by mortgaging his property.
Big Magic has launched ‘Freshpanti’, an on-ground property for the Uttar Pradesh market, in association with Johnson & Johnson’s skin care brand Clean & Clear.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.