- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
The two central deals done by the BCCI for the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL) – Vivo for Title Sponsor and Star India as the broadcast partner – will come as a boon for franchises especially for those who are heavily dependent on the central pool.
SRK-owned Kolkata Knight Riders emerges as most valuable franchise at $58.6 mn. Mumbai Indians is 2nd at $54.1 mn.
IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab has announced 21 sponsors and partners for the season.
Idea Cellular is associated as the principal sponsor with Kings XI Punjab for this season. Idea logo will feature on the back of the team jersey.
At a whopping Rs 14.5 cr, Ben Stokes has become the most expensive foreign player in an IPL. Rising Pune Supergiants tops the list among the teams with a purchase bill of Rs 17.2 cr on 20 Feb.
Kings XI Punjab has hired Satish Menon as CEO and Rajeev Khanna as COO of the franchise for the upcoming season of the IPL.
Kings XI Punjab announced their extended partnership with Virender Sehwag. Along with heading the cricket operations, he will also be the franchise’s brand ambassador.
Mohit Burman does not see any IPL franchise going for an IPO in the near future. He also rules out selling a stake.
In the absence of the Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians has emerged as the top team in garnering loyalties in IPL 9.