- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
CNN-News18 will be doing special day-long programming in the form of a telethon on 30 December as the 50-day deadline for demonetisation comes to an end.
The two-day literary festival is scheduled for 12 and 13 November at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, New Delhi. The entry for the event is complimentary on registrations.
The Supreme Court has asked the IBF to file necessary applications to implead the DTH players, who are parties in the proceedings before the TDSAT, in the inflation-linked tariff hike case.
Delhi High Court stays Election Commission’s disqualification proceedings against former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan over poll expenses in the 2009 assembly elections and not filing it in the manner required under the Representation of the People Act and the Rules.