- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
MIB grants provisional MSO licence to Siti Cable’s subsidiary, Siti Prime Uttaranchal Communication. It revises area of operation of DEN’s subsidiary to the entire state of UP. Total permanent and provisional MSO licences stand at 235 and 674.
&TV is all set to hit TV screens on 2 March with Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan hosted game show ‘India Poochega: Sabse Shaana Kaun?’ at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
Digicable to challenge the MIB order in the court, said Jagjit Kohli. MIB also cancelled Silverline Entertainment’s DAS licence on the ground that proprietor Santosh Gupta had given false declaration to Bank of Baroda for securing a loan of Rs 14.3 mn by mortgaging his property.
Big Magic has launched ‘Freshpanti’, an on-ground property for the Uttar Pradesh market, in association with Johnson & Johnson’s skin care brand Clean & Clear.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.