- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Delhi received one bid and its provisional winning price crossed Rs 118.35 crore. Mumbai’s price rose to Rs 86.08 crore as it still has two bids.
A new element that will be seen this season is that Masterchef India will go vegetarian. The show will focus on showcasing the rich heritage of India through various vegetarian recipes.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.
Mindshare has bagged the media mandate for Yakult Danone India. Yakult, a probiotic drink, was launched in India in 2007.
The LCOs in Jaipur are weighing their options to break away from the MSO fold and set up their own headend. However, funding for digital infrastructure will not be an easy task. So, is this just a wishful thinking?
‘Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’ will take the weekday 10 pm band on Zee TV from 6 January, replacing ‘Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi’; Rajan Shahi joins as producer of the show.