- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Delhi received one bid and its provisional winning price crossed Rs 118.35 crore. Mumbai’s price rose to Rs 86.08 crore as it still has two bids.
A new element that will be seen this season is that Masterchef India will go vegetarian. The show will focus on showcasing the rich heritage of India through various vegetarian recipes.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.
Mindshare has bagged the media mandate for Yakult Danone India. Yakult, a probiotic drink, was launched in India in 2007.
The LCOs in Jaipur are weighing their options to break away from the MSO fold and set up their own headend. However, funding for digital infrastructure will not be an easy task. So, is this just a wishful thinking?
‘Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’ will take the weekday 10 pm band on Zee TV from 6 January, replacing ‘Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi’; Rajan Shahi joins as producer of the show.