- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
Content discovery and marketing platform Outbrain has expanded its publisher network in India with the addition of Network18 and India TV News.
India TV has elevated senior executive editor Piyush Padmakar to the position of managing editor – news. The channel has also elevated other senior staff.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.
India TV chairman and editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma has been elected as the president of News Broadcasters Association once again. He replaces former India Today Group CEO Ashish Bagga, who left the media company in July.
Zee News has upstaged ABP News to reclaim the number 2 position in urban HSM in Week 36.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.
NDTV 24×7 moved up the ladder to the fourth position in Week 33, BARC data showed.