- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
TV Today Network’s English news channel India Today TV has witnessed a 36% jump in viewership in week 47.
TV18-owned English news channel CNN-News18 has returned to the top 5 table in week 44 of BARC India ratings for the period ending 3 November.
The TDSAT has directed Prasar Bharati to carry channels, whose contract has expired or is about to expire, on Freedish on pro-rata basis till such time it comes up with a new policy.
Times Network’s second English news channel has for the first time entered the list of top 5 English news channels, as per BARC ratings for week 42.
The viewership of top 5 English and Hindi news channels has seen a dip in week 41 of BARC ratings.
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
Content discovery and marketing platform Outbrain has expanded its publisher network in India with the addition of Network18 and India TV News.
India TV has elevated senior executive editor Piyush Padmakar to the position of managing editor – news. The channel has also elevated other senior staff.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.