- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ICC Women’s World Cup will be the first global sports event to launch special Twitter emojis for captains as part of digital coverage for the women’s game.
Twitter and the ICC have joined hands to launch interactive fan experiences for the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy 2017 in England.
The technology being introduced includes an Intel drone that will provide advanced pitch analysis, a bat sensor powered by an Intel® Curie™ module that will allow for profiling of the bat swing, and a VR experience for fans at the stadium.
ICC today confirmed Shashank Manohar will continue to function as independent chairman until the end of his elected term which is June 2018.
ICC today launched its new all-encompassing cricket mobile app with a host of attractive features that will take fan experience to a new level during the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy 2017 to be held in England and Wales from 1-18 June.
ICC has announced a stellar line up of commentators as well as detailed broadcast production plans for the ICC Champions Trophy.
Leaving Air Asia India where he has held the post of CFO for the last 12 months, Khanna will join the ICC at the end of March.
Less than a year into his position, Shashank Manohar has quit as ICC chairman.
BCCI opposes ICC’s proposal seeking to overhaul the ‘Big Three’ model; support of other members barring Sri Lanka seems to be with ICC.