- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Cricket’s governing body the International Cricket Council (ICC) board today gave the green light to a nine-team Test league and a 13-team ODI league aimed at bringing context and meaning to bilateral cricket.
ICC Women’s World Cup will be the first global sports event to launch special Twitter emojis for captains as part of digital coverage for the women’s game.
Twitter and the ICC have joined hands to launch interactive fan experiences for the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy 2017 in England.
The technology being introduced includes an Intel drone that will provide advanced pitch analysis, a bat sensor powered by an Intel® Curie™ module that will allow for profiling of the bat swing, and a VR experience for fans at the stadium.
ICC today confirmed Shashank Manohar will continue to function as independent chairman until the end of his elected term which is June 2018.
ICC today launched its new all-encompassing cricket mobile app with a host of attractive features that will take fan experience to a new level during the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy 2017 to be held in England and Wales from 1-18 June.
ICC has announced a stellar line up of commentators as well as detailed broadcast production plans for the ICC Champions Trophy.
Leaving Air Asia India where he has held the post of CFO for the last 12 months, Khanna will join the ICC at the end of March.
Less than a year into his position, Shashank Manohar has quit as ICC chairman.