- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Sports sponsorship spending grew 19.33% to touch Rs 6,400 crore in 2016 and accounted for 11.5% of the overall ad pie.
HomeShop18 has become the official TV shopping partner for the ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament to be held in India this year.
MoneyGram has announced an eight-year extension of its deal with cricket’s governing body the ICC.
ICC has appointed Sunset + Vine as its live production partner and Broadcast Solutions as OB equipment provider for all televised ICC events from 2016 to 2019.
The agreement till 2023 confirms Nissan as a global sponsor for tournaments including the ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC World Twenty20, as well as Under 19 and Women’s Cricket and qualifying events.
Sky Sports has secured the rights to England’s 2016 tour of Bangladesh, further strengthening its position as the home of cricket.
Sky Sports acquired the rights through Ten Sports, the official broadcast partner of Pakistan Cricket Board.
The seventh edition of the IPL will take place from 16 April to 1 June, with the first half of the tournament comprising 16 matches taking place in the UAE from 16 to 30 April.
Mumbai : 92.7 BIG FM, India’s No.1 FM Network announced that the network is ‘the Official FM Radio partner in India’ for the ICC World Twenty20 Bangladesh 2014 cricket tournament. Following this announcement, India’s No.1 radio Network held a special …