- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Pix will have a special programming line-up of back-to-back animated movies on 24 March from 9 am onwards.
To celebrate the festival of colours, Discovery Channel will premiere ‘Spirit Of India – Holi’, a one hour special programme that will delve into the rituals of this fun-filled festival.
Multi Screen Media’s video-on-demand brand Sony Liv has initiated special programming to celebrate the festival of Holi.
MUMBAI: Bringing fun and frolic to the viewer’s home, the region’s No.1 entertainment channel, BIG Magic Bihar & Jharkhand presents a first-of-its-kind 7-day long Holi celebration with BIG Phaguwa 2014. With a platter of all-round entertainment inclusive of folk music, …