- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Infotainment channel History TV18 will premiere aerial series ‘Aerial Asia’ on 20 October at 10 pm. The show will bring a breathtaking glimpse of Asia and India.
To celebrate Independence Day, infotainment channel History TV18 is presenting a marathon of inspiring stories starting 8 August.
TV18’s Q1 consolidated revenue grew just 4% YoY to Rs 628 cr. Entertainment revenues were aided by strong performance in niche genres.
History TV18 is introducing a new series called ‘Six’. Inspired by real military missions, the show will make its debut on the channel on 15 July at 9 pm.
Zee Café grabbed the top position from Comedy Central with 411,000 weekly impressions, registering a growth of 8.73%.
Comedy Central ousted Zee Cafe to top the hierarchy of English entertainment channels in Week 25, BARC data showed.
History TV18 is set to air the 3rd season of ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ from 29 June. The show will continue to be hosted by comedy king Krushna Abhishek.
Movies Now climbed a stair to occupy the top deck while Star Movies had to move two places down.
History TV18 is emerging as a clear leader, beating Discovery Channel on most occasions. Movies Now continued to lead the English movie genre in the week ended 5 May despite seeing a 17.2% drop in viewership.