- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
To celebrate Independence Day, infotainment channel History TV18 is presenting a marathon of inspiring stories starting 8 August.
TV18’s Q1 consolidated revenue grew just 4% YoY to Rs 628 cr. Entertainment revenues were aided by strong performance in niche genres.
History TV18 is introducing a new series called ‘Six’. Inspired by real military missions, the show will make its debut on the channel on 15 July at 9 pm.
Zee Café grabbed the top position from Comedy Central with 411,000 weekly impressions, registering a growth of 8.73%.
Comedy Central ousted Zee Cafe to top the hierarchy of English entertainment channels in Week 25, BARC data showed.
History TV18 is set to air the 3rd season of ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ from 29 June. The show will continue to be hosted by comedy king Krushna Abhishek.
Movies Now climbed a stair to occupy the top deck while Star Movies had to move two places down.
History TV18 is emerging as a clear leader, beating Discovery Channel on most occasions. Movies Now continued to lead the English movie genre in the week ended 5 May despite seeing a 17.2% drop in viewership.
Starting from 27 April and airing every Thursday and Friday at 10 pm, six instructors, who are veterans of the Navy Seals, Green Berets and Army Rangers, will challenge participants with tear gas, interrogation simulation and psychological warfare, among other tests, to examine each challenge and their bigger purpose.