- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
English GEC Star World will air a 4-part crime documentary series ‘The Talwars – Behind Closed Doors’ from 26 November based on the Aarushi Talwar murder case.
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).
HBO Asia has promoted Beibei Fan to China executive VP new business , MD. In this role, Beibei will oversee all the business aspects of HBO Asia’s business in China from revenue generation to production as well as new business prospects in Asia.
HBO Asia has announced the signing of an exclusive multi-year deal for the top baby and toddler network’s content to be available on You+ Kids, a new children’s video on demand service on Beijing You Peng Technology (Youpeng)’s interactive TV platform.
The horror mini-series stars Russell Wong as Roy Chan, a loving but unfaithful husband who makes a mistake that condemns his family to unspeakable horror.
Eros records substantial increase in operating as well as net profit despite a 12.8% revenue slid; small budget films work in the quarter as PAT surges 41.8% to Rs 3697 crore.
Government defers foreign investment proposal of HBO India, INX Music and P5 Asia Holding.