- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Hathway video biz CEO TS Panesar has resigned. He departs at a time when the cable TV biz has been transferred to a wholly owned subsidiary while the broadband operations is in the parent company. He introduced several changes, brought in processes and launched VAS. His successor will live in a new period of the company’s journey and face new challenges.
Jagdish Kumar has stepped down as Hathway Cable & Datacom MD and CEO. Rajan Gupta is new MD.Panesar is elevated to CEO of video biz.