- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
News Corp has noted the announcement by 21st Century Fox that it had initiated the process to pursue the removal of its full foreign listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) subject to the approval of the holders of its Class B Common Stock.