- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Marathi film ‘Court’ has beaten popular Bollywood films like ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Piku’ to become India’s entry to the Oscars.
‘Haider’, made on Kashmir, narrates a trying tale of a boy in search of his missing father interwoven with the miseries and atrocities of the residents of the region.
‘Queen’ ruled Filmfare awards with a total of six wins across the popular and technical categories. Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Haider’ bagged five awards.
Shahid Kapoor won the Best Actor (male) award for ‘Haider’, while Priyanka Chopra won Best Actor (female) for ‘Mary Kom’.
In its first weekend, ‘Happy New Year’ has minted Rs 108.86 crore at the domestic box office. It beats ‘Dhoom 3’ which had netted Rs 107 crore in opening weekend.
‘Bang Bang’ has grossed over Rs 175 crore worldwide in its first weekend. ‘Haider’ collected Rs 24.22 crore in the four-day weekend.