- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
MIB has invited proposals for selection of agency/agencies for evaluation of its schemes across information, film and broadcasting sectors to be continued beyond the 12th Five-Year Plan.
Viu was named Asia Pacific Telco Digital Service Provider of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, a global research and consulting firm.
The total market for STB was 23.52 mn units in 2013 and is expected to reach volumes of 39.4 mn units by 2015, representing a CAGR of 29.3%, says Frost & Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan forecasts the Indian broadcast equipment market to climb from $100 million this year to $168 million by 2017; says significant interest is coming from HD cameras and video servers.