- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
MIB has invited proposals for selection of agency/agencies for evaluation of its schemes across information, film and broadcasting sectors to be continued beyond the 12th Five-Year Plan.
Viu was named Asia Pacific Telco Digital Service Provider of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, a global research and consulting firm.
The total market for STB was 23.52 mn units in 2013 and is expected to reach volumes of 39.4 mn units by 2015, representing a CAGR of 29.3%, says Frost & Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan forecasts the Indian broadcast equipment market to climb from $100 million this year to $168 million by 2017; says significant interest is coming from HD cameras and video servers.