- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
FremantleMedia has acquired a majority stake in the brand new Australian drama company Easy Tiger Productions.
Based in Mumbai, Aradhana Bhola will head the company’s business in India and will report to Ian Hogg, FremantleMedia’s regional CEO, Australia & Asia Pacific.
‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’ is the latest series to be added to the Amazon Prime Video US line-up following a deal with FremantleMedia International.
Penguin Random House India has collaborated with FremantleMedia India to produce a brand new web series, ‘World`s Best Boyfriend’, written by Durjoy Datta.
FremantleMedia is investing in UK indie Duck Soup Films. The global production outfit will take a 25 per cent stake in the flourishing scripted TV and film business.
FremantleMedia has secured five new commissions for the factual reality series ‘The Lie Detective’.
FremantleMedia is acquiring a 25% stake in Gurinder Chadha’s Bend It TV. Chadha has made films such as ‘Bend It Like Beckham’, ‘Bride and Prejudice’ and ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’.
Fremantlemedia’s Rob Clark has written a blog post on what the company will offer at next month’s content marketplace MipTV in France.
FremantleMedia has made an additional capital investment into European multi-platform network (MPN), Divimove.