- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Mike Hopkins is leaving US video streaming service Hulu to join Sony Pictures Television as chairman.
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).
Fox Networks Group Asia and Focus Television have announced that Tencent Penguin Pictures will join forces with them in bringing ‘The Trading Floor’, a Chinese-language miniseries, to viewers across the globe.
AT&T and Fox Networks Group have announced they have reached an agreement to extend the Fox portfolio of networks across AT&T DirecTV products, including AT&T’s new streaming service DirecTV Now.
Aparna Deshmukh joins the leadership team in India. Original productions will be one of Fox Networks’ main pillars.
Brian Sullivan, who served for the past five years as Sky Deutschland CEO, will join 21st Century Fox as president of digital for Fox Networks Group.