- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Filmfare Awards is expanding its footprint to Punjabi cinema with the launch of the first edition of ‘Jio Filmfare Awards Punjabi 2017’.
The special broadcast will be available worldwide to Twitter’s logged-in and logged-out audience and connected devices. It will include a special show live on Twitter from the #BlueRoom with film director Karan Johar (@KaranJohar) and Jitesh Pillaai (@jiteshpillaai), editor Filmfare; hosted by digital creator and comedian Abish Mathew (@abishmathew).
Ashit Kukian, the president and COO of Radio City, has put in his papers after a stint of over nine years. He has been part of the founding team which grew Radio City from a four-city brand to a national presence.
‘Queen’ ruled Filmfare awards with a total of six wins across the popular and technical categories. Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Haider’ bagged five awards.
Mumbai-based brand management and licensing firm Dream Theatre has entered into a partnership with India’s leading media conglomerate Times Group for brand extensions of the latter’s iconic magazine brands Femina and Filmfare.
After suffering a drop in overall viewership for two consecutive weeks, the Hindi GEC genre has witnessed a healthy comeback of viewers. Zee TV became No. 2 again, while SET gained maximum on the back of Filmfare Awards.