- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Infotainment channel Epic will launch a new series Sharanam on 12 December at 8 pm. The show will mark the return of actor Juhi Chawla on the small screen as a narrator of the show.
Disney Channel continued to rule the kids TV genre for the second straight week. The channel garnered 10.78 crore impressions in the week ended 8 September, thus collecting 10.07% more than the preceding week.
Kids TV was the only genre where the top position seemed locked. But in the week ended 1 Sep, Nick lost the crown to Disney Channel in a tight battle.
Epic channel has broadened its vision from its initial history and mythology focus. It will now showcase a wide array of original content across various genres.
Videocon d2h issues public notice stating that Hindi GEC Epic and Bhojpuir GEC Mahuaa will not be available on its platform from 23 March.
The EPIC Channel, India’s first segmented Hindi entertainment channel, is all set to launch its new show ‘Drishti: Documentaries on EPIC’ on 6 June.
With the commitment to deliver differential content, The Epic Channel is presenting an era of NFDC movies. They will air at 9 pm on weekdays.
Enter10 TV’s Marathi movie channel Fakt Marathi has awarded ad sales mandate to Helios Media with effect from April.
Epic Channel has launched its high-definition version on Tata Sky on channel number 133.