- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Conditional Access Security (CAS) manufacturer RSCRYPTO in collaboration with SypherMedia International (SMI) and MStar Semiconductor has completed the integration of RSCRYPTO PHI CAS 2.5 into Mstar K1, K5, K7 series chips, supporting SMI’s Key derivation architecture.
In a new twist in the tale, Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communications (RCom) has entered into a binding Memorandum of Understanding with Delhi-based Veecon Media and Television for sale of its subsidiary Reliance BIG TV (RBTV), engaged in the business of Direct to Home (DTH) services across India.
Chennai-based dish antenna manufacturer for DTH operators Nucleus Satellite Communications is eyeing big growth from the Indian market as DTH operators have started sourcing dish antennas locally.
The direct to home (DTH) sector in India heading for a consolidation phase. After Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger, Tata Group and Bharti Enterprises are exploring merger of their DTH businesses.
The ministry of information and broadcasting’s (MIB) earnings from the licence fee paid by the private direct to home (DTH) operators has fallen 17.71% to Rs 879.38 crore in FY17.
Dish TV has launched a new active service called Cooking Active in association with One Take Media.
In order to add to the festivity fervour, DTH brand Dish TV has initiated various activities in West Bengal in association with ABP Ananda.
Dish TV has done away with HD access fee that subscribers are required to pay for availing HD services. It has also launched its new-generation HD STB called ‘DishNXT HD’.
Dish TV has announced the launch of ‘Advanced Dish TV interface’, the world’s first AI-enabled pay TV Chatbot. It is built for issue redressal and service lifecycle management.