- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Deal with Xiaomi is expected to be completed by next year. The OTT platform is also aiming to seal a two-year deal with another popular mobile manufacturer.
Dekkho has officially partnered with popular mobile-based platform VuLiv. The partnership is aimed to help both platforms achieve a 100 million+ viewership base over the next 3-4 years.
Dekkho to collaborate with independent and premium creators to source original content in vernacular languages.
Dekkho will largely focus on youth-based videos and regional content across six languages, primarily serving the 18-30 year old mobile audience.
Brightcove’s key customer wins in India include Republic TV’s digital destination Republic World, Sony Liv, The Viral Fever, Dekkho and Hero Talkies.
SpotboyE will provide its latest content on Dekkho. Users can watch all the content on the Dekkho mobile app, now available on iOS and Android.
Dekkho has selected Brightcove to power its OTT service. Brightcove is a leading provider of cloud services for video.
Expanding its portfolio, online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Times Music for Bollywood, music videos and regional content.
Online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Zee Music Company for premium video content from blockbuster movies and artists.