- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Digital media company Culture Machine has established a leaderboard for publishers across multiple categories in India with the help of its patent pending tech IP ‘Intelligence Machine’.
Digital network Culture Machine has elevated Devleena S Majumder to chief of staff (COS). She will continue to report to CEO & co-founder Sameer Pitalwalla.
Dekkho will largely focus on youth-based videos and regional content across six languages, primarily serving the 18-30 year old mobile audience.
Popular Tamil digital media brand Put Chutney by Culture Machine is foraying into television content production by collaborating with Star India’s Tamil GEC Star Vijay.
Dekkho has selected Brightcove to power its OTT service. Brightcove is a leading provider of cloud services for video.
Culture Machine has reorganised its sales team. The company has promoted Siddharth Narula, who was serving as president – revenue, to chief revenue officer.
Culture Machine was very active in 2016, creating content across numerous genres. Its popular digital channel ‘Being Indian’ garnered over 1 million YouTube subscribers.
Strengthening its foothold in the US market, Culture Machine has partnered with Scout Media to provide its Video Machine services.
YuppTV has raised $50 mn funding from KKR-backed Emerald Media, making it the first significant private equity deal in the OTT space in India.