- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.
Zee News has upstaged ABP News to reclaim the number 2 position in urban HSM in Week 36.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.
NDTV 24×7 moved up the ladder to the fourth position in Week 33, BARC data showed.
Republic TV led the genre with 1.124 mn impressions, closely followed by Times Now with 1.117 mn impressions.
The gap between Times Now and Republic TV widened again after the former had come close to claiming the top position in the previous week.
After narrowing the gap in Week 29, Republic TV and Times Now were almost neck and neck at 1,074 and 1,072 impressions respectively in Week 30.