- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
TV Today Network’s English news channel India Today TV has witnessed a 36% jump in viewership in week 47.
TV18-owned English news channel CNN-News18 has returned to the top 5 table in week 44 of BARC India ratings for the period ending 3 November.
Times Network’s second English news channel has for the first time entered the list of top 5 English news channels, as per BARC ratings for week 42.
The viewership of top 5 English and Hindi news channels has seen a dip in week 41 of BARC ratings.
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.
Zee News has upstaged ABP News to reclaim the number 2 position in urban HSM in Week 36.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.