- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
TV Today Network’s English news channel India Today TV has witnessed a 36% jump in viewership in week 47.
TV18-owned English news channel CNN-News18 has returned to the top 5 table in week 44 of BARC India ratings for the period ending 3 November.
Times Network’s second English news channel has for the first time entered the list of top 5 English news channels, as per BARC ratings for week 42.
The viewership of top 5 English and Hindi news channels has seen a dip in week 41 of BARC ratings.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
Arch rivals Republic TV and Times Now both saw their viewership grow significantly in Week 28.
Zee News beat Aaj Tak to become the No. 1 Hindi news channel in urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC India data for the week ended 7 July.
Republic TV was the No. 1 channel followed by Times Now. NDTV 24×7 was at No. 5.
Republic TV retained its English news channel leadership for the seventh consecutive week, albeit with a 9.86% drop in impressions compared to the previous week.